PHYSICIANS & STAFF
Adult and Pediatric ENT
Dr.Patrick Farrell joined ENT Specialists in 2004. Dr. Farrell earned his undergraduate degree, cum laude, from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. He earned his medical degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) and also completed his residency in otolaryngology at UNMC. Dr. Farrell is board certified in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, treating both children and adults. He specializes in diseases of the nose and sinuses.
Dr. Farrell sees patients at the main ENT Specialists, PC clinic at 720 N 129th Street, as well as clinics in Norfolk and O’Neill, Nebraska.
- Diplomate, American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Rhinologic Society
- Metro Omaha Medical Society
- Nebraska Medical Association