Thank you for choosing ENT Specialists, P.C. for your ear, nose, and throat care. The following is a statement of our financial policy. All patients must accept our financial policy before receiving treatment.
As a courtesy to you, we will submit medical claims to your insurance company. Any balance after processing of our claim by your carrier is considered your responsibility.
- We cannot bill your insurance company unless you give us your complete insurance information.
- All co-pays are due prior to appointment.
- If you belong to an HMO plan, you are responsible for making sure a referral is completed and at our office before your appointment.
We require payment of the dollar amount of your unfulfilled contracted insurance deductible seven days prior to your scheduled surgery date.
We reserve the right to cancel all elective surgical procedures if the deductible has not been paid.
- We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Payment plans may be arranged on a pre-approved individual basis.
- A $35 service fee will be charged for all checks returned for insufficient funds. You will also be required to prepay in full using cash or credit card for future services.
- All unpaid accounts will be forwarded to a collection agency after 90 days.